[G4] Epson 870 Photo Stylus. Is it obsolete?

William Duquet skygram at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:48:29 PST 2006

Hi Gang!

I have owned an Epson 870 Photo Stylus since 2000. However I now find
that it is getting more and more difficult to get ink for it. This may
be a local problem, but I don't want to buy any online. I've done this
in the past with bad results even when I was buying Epson inks.

Has anyone else noticed this problem? I was wondering if Epson was
giving me a hint to get a newer model.

However this has been a great and reliable printer and I'd like to
continue using it if I can.

I know there are some newer models that offer better and more durable
inks. But as long as this one keeps working it serves my needs.

Bill