[G4] G4 Dual 867 MDD RAM question

mactechlists at cox.net mactechlists at cox.net
Fri Mar 17 16:54:39 PST 2006

Keep an eye on things. I take care of 30 Mac computers at a weekly
newspaper. They have several of the original Mirror Door dual boot G4's
running 867 MHz. I had very negative results when placing the PC2700
RAM in these machines, - - even when they passed the Apple Hardware
test and the TechTool test. All problems disappeared when the PC2700
RAM was removed. I had to find PC2100 RAM for them.

SE