[G4] slow down=> applejack

Aaron macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 19 02:19:43 PST 2006

I presume from what you say that it doesn't give you any kind of message -- error or otherwise. I'll also presume that, since you got it to work on your other computer, you remembered to hit the <RETURN> key after the command.

1) Does it give you a new prompt if you type control-C while "it just sits there"?

2) Have you tried just typing "applejack <RETURN>"? Does it do anything?

Also, if you're dealing much with the iBook or any other G3- or G4-based PowerBook, you might check out the g-books list at <http://groups.google.com/group/g-books>.

 - Aaron

P.S. Did you try doing a web search (google or whatever) for the terms "applejack" and "ibook"?

>Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:48:24 -0600
>From: Dan A Currie <dancurr at frontiernet.net>
[SNIP]