[G4] Safari bookmarks

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Mar 21 10:16:05 PST 2006

Just do a search for Bookmarks.plist and you should find what you want.
Or if your using OSX 10.4 you can use "Spotlight"

However I'm sure that your aware that it will only be good for the Mac
Safari application.

On Mar 21, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Hector I. Macedo wrote:

> Thanks Paul, I'll look for it.
>

> On Mar 21, 2006, at 10:43 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:
>
>> Do a search and it's a Safari folder in your Library.
>>
>> Paul Moortgat
>>

> Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of the
> Flies"
> Dallas, TX 75248

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC