[G4] Signatures in Mail

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Thu Mar 23 08:44:58 PST 2006

Hector,

I have an issue similar to yours. When you go to preferences for mail
and Click on the Signatures button, on the list that comes up on the
right add the same signature to each of the items in that list.

On my setup I have something like this listed:
-------------------
All Signatures
1 signature
-------------------
Penn-state Email
1 signature
-------------------
Comcast
1 signature

Then within each of the other mail boxes like Comcast, I am able to
select the signature... In All signatures when i click there Choose
signature is also grayed out with none selected, but when I click on
Comcast or Penn-State I am able to pick a signature for each of the
boxes.

See if that helps...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr