[G4] System Performance Memory

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon May 1 17:49:07 PDT 2006

Phil,

I am not really talking about latency of the RAM in my case. I am
talking about the actual interface speed of the ram connecting to the
System Bus measured in Mhz.

100Mhz vs 133Mhz  which is directly implied by PC100 vs PC133 , the
latency part is a whole other additional ball game, that I don't want
to play on this system.

Thank for the interesting article link none the less.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.