[G4] System Performance Memory Results

ProbaleCause at aol.com ProbaleCause at aol.com
Wed May 10 09:17:18 PDT 2006

My question is; I have a Sawtooth with a 256 stick and a 512 stick and two
open slots. Both are read by the profiler as 133. Would I be better off to put
four 256 sticks for one Gig of RAM   or put two more 256 Sticks or one 512
stick? What would be the best configeration of RAM in this machine? and I know
that 4 512 stick would give me two gigs of RAM and four 256 sticks would give me
one G. What i am asking is the mixed configuration I am now using wrong?

Bailey Terry
35643