[G4] System Performance Memory Results

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed May 10 16:47:47 PDT 2006

Always try to buy the biggest ram modules that you can afford. So if
you have two slots free try to fill them with 512MB boards if you
can. If you buy a lot of smaller modules you are essentially wasting
your money, if you need to upgrade again later, you have to pull the
smaller ones back out, the 512MB ones you put in are there for
life... Memory for the G4's is relatively inexpensive now so that is
good. 512MB cost me about $55.00 so look around http://
www.ramseeker.com is a good place to check.

Goodluck...