[G4] Computer recommendation

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu May 18 08:28:54 PDT 2006

I don't think that is entirely correct.  I have a Quicksilver 2002, and I still have OS 9.2.2 on it.  It has Firewire ports.  I can boot it into OS 9.

BTW, I have it souped up with a Mercury CPU accelerator (I think 1.3 GHz, but I did it last year, and I forget whether it is 1.3 or 1.4) from OWC (MacSales.com).  Runs just fine.

--Steve