[G4] Computer recommendation

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 18 16:06:31 PDT 2006

I never made it to a MDD - after buying a first
generation "QuickSilver" I fell in love with it and
never gave the MDD a second look! Besides the QS is
alot better looking - and as of today I still have a
good upgrade path to follow. Just added a dual 1.8 GB
upgrade card and looking to upgrade the HD's next.

Isn't that just what a Apple/Mac is all about good
value over the long run!

Ric