[G4] Installing os9

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 18 18:24:10 PDT 2006

Bob

Start by adding an additional hard drive. Second load
OS 9 on the one hard drive and OS X on the other hard
drive. Now you mhave the best of both worlds.

This method also let's you add OS 9 after your using
OS X, if by change you forgot to add OS 9 before using
OS X - like I did once a whle back. In addition, by
going this dirtect you may never use OS ( again.

Ric