[G4] Installing OS9

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 21 19:43:43 PDT 2006

There is NO need to partition the hard drive. I've run every OS X
from X.1 to X.4.46 with OS 9 on the same partition, on the same drive.

It might make things messier by having both OSs on the same drive and
partition (it's not that messy if you organize good) but there is no
reason to separate them.

Steve Adams