[G4] Memory

Lars Berglund extralars at home.se
Thu May 25 04:36:13 PDT 2006

An anonymous army captain once said: if the terrain and the map don't
match, trust the terrain. Here is my proposal: Run Xbench with and
without the erroneous sticks, and compare if the memory performance
differs in any way. According to Mactracker, the sticks must comply with
the following: PC133 3.3 V, unbuffered, 8-byte, non-parity 168-pin
SDRAM. I have also read somewhere that they cannot have ECC (Error
Correction Code). I hope some of this was helpful./Cheers Lars