[G4] DVD reader for G4

Lars Berglund extralars at home.se
Thu May 25 13:10:38 PDT 2006

I agree with Bill. I recently installed, for the first time ever, an
internal DVD-RAM LG GSA-H10A in my G4/400/AGP, it took a few minutes,
and it works wonderfully. It's a multi format driver and the cost is
only a third of an external driver, in my case  the equivalent to just
over 50 US dollars (i live in Sweden). I can also vouch for Patchburn,
it immediately recognized this driver, so now it works with Finder,
itunes, and Toast.

Read the intructions how to install from a pdf-file (choose Digital
Audio), available to download from:

http://www.apple.com/support/manuals/powermac/

Cheers!