[G4] Installing OS9

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Thu May 25 14:41:48 PDT 2006

The simplest way after the fact is to drag a good System Folder onto your OS
X partition and then use System Preferences to designate it as Classic. You
will be prompted to allow the OS to add certain files to the System Folder;
agree.

A ³good² System Folder is one that
    A) will boot your Mac
    B) is compatible with our version of OS X
And the best way to make one is to install OS 9 onto a different disk or
partition.

--
Robert MacLeay