[G4] Installing os9

Sims David dmsims at mindspring.com
Fri May 26 09:13:05 PDT 2006

Hello Bob,

Please let us know exactly what OS 9 CD you are using. If it is a G4
install disk with 9.2 on it, it would have come with a  quicksilver.
I am not sure it this would cause a problem or not. Do you know
anyone with a retail version of OS 9 you could try. Perhaps the
problem is a defective CD?  What about your optical drive?

David