[G4] Apple's Mail

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Fri May 26 21:54:35 PDT 2006

Not sure what you mean....I use Mail in Tiger. I don't recall ever
seeing an Outbox, but when I click on "Send" to send an email, the
spinning spokes spin next to the Sent mailbox. I'm also not sure what
you mean by having to "bring up" the Sent mailbox....mine is always
just sitting there.

On another note, I'd sure like to know what the "Delivered" mailbox
is...

David