[G4] Need to Re-Do Partitions

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Sun May 28 23:09:50 PDT 2006

Never mind - read all of the comments and it appears that resizeVolume
will only work on Intel Macs. I'm sure what you want to do is possible.
A tool that may help you would be Carbon Copy Cloner. It will allow you
to copy an OS X volume to another drive AND make it bootable. Not sure
how well it handles bootable OS 9 partitions, though.

Eric Volker