[G4] os 9

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Tue May 30 20:34:03 PDT 2006

On May 30, 2006, at 7:28 PM, cerebus DaPope wrote:

> installing os 9 on a digital audio g4?
>
> i took a western digital 80g out of my pc
>
> and am putting into my g4

Is this the only drive in the machine or an addition drive? Did you
set the jumpers on the new drive correctly for cable select or master/
slave as needed?

> before i put in the cd i have an image on my screen
>
> but as soon as the disck goes in
>
> black screen
>
> so i dont know what is happening
>
> help!!!

Can you still boot from the original drive, if there was one, by
holding down the option key during startup to get a list of boot-able
drives?

Phil
--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing."