[G4] Newsreader Software on OSX?

Earle Jones earle.jones at comcast.net
Tue May 30 21:56:26 PDT 2006

On May 30, 2006, at 8:24 PM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> Hi guys ...
>
> I'd like to join a newsgroup associated with the service where I do
> my web hosting.
>
> Is there newsreader software on OS 10.2.8 or should I go on to Tucows?
>
> Many thanks in advance ...

*
Anne:  Greetings!

In my humble opinion, the best NewsReader by far for Macintosh users
is MT-NewsWatcher.  It was originally written by Jon Norstad of
Northwestern University and for the last n years has been maintained
and upgraded by Simon Fraser:

His website is   http://www.smfr.org/

His email address is   mailto:smfr_mtnw at smfr.org

I suggest you download this (free) and give it a try.  It has been my
Number One newsreader for the past 8 or 10 years.

earle
*