[G4] power supply upgrade

Charles Robles crobles1 at nyc.rr.com
Sun Nov 12 19:24:55 PST 2006

Thanks for the advice on brands as I am not used to poking around
inside my machine other than to install simple upgrades. 350 watts is
exactly what I was considering as the power supply inside my machine
says 120 w. I need enough to power the processor upgrade and anything
else I might install down the line. The tech guy at other world
computing where I got the upgrade said he would send me an article on
how to proceed with a pc power supply installation but I have not
seen it yet. Thanks again.