[G4] power supply upgrade

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Sun Nov 12 20:22:00 PST 2006

Charles,

I have a couple of comments.

First, I agree with Robert, it is probably not the PS.

Two, Your reading of 120 on your current PS, is probably 120 volts, NOT
watts.

Finally, again I agree with Robert, consider buying a different machine --
you can get a Mac Mini for about $600. Has the duo OS capability, fast CPU,
all set to go. Plug in your keyboard and monitor, and you are on the air!

My two cents worth.

Rich