[G4] Networking

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:50:15 PST 2006

Hi Guys!

I too have been using a 400MHz Gigabit Ethernet G4 on the Internet at
extreme high Internet speeds with no problems. It is still a great
machine. Only with the newer graphics programs does it show it's age.

The other advantage with these older G4 towers is their
upgradeability. Is that last one an actual word?

I intend to upgrade the CPU soon with a 1ghz processor. It should give
me a few more years of good use. That should cost me a couple of
hundred bucks and I have already installed a USB2 card for about
$30.00.

However I am worried that Leopard won't work on it when it is released
in the Spring...

Bill