[G4] G4 Quicksilver 2002 - Add a second NIC

Philip J Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:40:57 PST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Abraham Bloom wrote:

> What is involved in adding a second NIC to a G4 quicksilver? I
> plugged in a linksys 10/100 but the G4 did not seem to see it on
> boot up. What am I missing?

Well the card has to be supported by a driver built into the OS or
provided by the manufacturer. Takes a look here: http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/OSX/os_x_network_cards.html

Phil
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that
we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only