[G4] Re: sending mail from OSX Mail App

russells at strodtbeck.org russells at strodtbeck.org
Mon Nov 13 17:49:57 PST 2006

I appreciate all the comments from the list.. I am able to send email as I have an account on our website
www.strodtbeck.org which is on hostway.com. I have no problem with sending mail out when logged into 3rd party servers.
I also can receive mail on my OX X mail with not problem.

When I  have been on other ISP other than Quest.com never had a problem setting up mail for outgoing. Quest.com provides
Free MSN service which is for Windows and run on a PC.., which I  care not to use. Quest told me at the time that they do not
provide email service other than through Quest.net which cost more..

I thought someone my have had experience with Quest.com and give a clue to configuring out going smtp..

I will have to get contact Quest again clarify this issue.. If this is their way, then I will have to send mail from my on line
accounts. At least I can download mail.

thanks for the help

Russell