[G4] Multi Macs

Glenn E. Peterson glennsan at mac.com
Wed Nov 22 13:51:11 PST 2006

Eric,

	There are two ways of doing this to my knowledge and both involve
software.  Either use a proprietary software package like Virginia
Tech to combine the computers efforts or use Xgrid from Apple
Server.  It is doable but could be expensive.

Glenn

Those to deny liberty to others do not deserve it themselves.  And
under a just God will not long retain it.
Abraham Lincoln