[G4] SCSI devices -- any way to connect with USB?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 11:17:44 PST 2006

David,

http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/support/mac/scsi/APD-2930U/

this PCI card is supported natively by OSX and allows
you to connect to all your legacy SCSI devices via a
suitable cable.

I have a old Apple scanner working via one of these
with Vuescan s/w, and have also connected to an old
4Gb external drive, used to transfer files between new
and old Macs.

Very useful. Can be had cheap on eBay, just makesure
it's a Mac version.

John

--- David Minger NPG Cable <davidminger at npgcable.com>