[G4] Apple applications not responding

David Russell david at coffeehouseculture.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 04:32:41 PST 2006

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the advice. Fortunately, I don't have a disk space
problem. What I did have was a font problem. I guess I should have
googled the problem before posting to the list because when I did I
found loads of forums referring to this. The day before the problem
occurred I had installed some fonts and it was one of these that was
causing the problem. To solve it I moved all of my non-standard fonts
out of the fonts folder and onto my desktop.

David

Hello David