[G4] DVR-104 can't read?

Richard Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 29 06:52:02 PST 2006

Rich,

I am not your expert, but I have installed the same Pioneer DVR-104 on both
my mac and pc. The pc can read and write + or - disks. I have not tried
double sided. But my mac using the same drive, can only do the minus scene.
So my conclusion, for whatever it's worth, is that the problem is with the
Apple software! ???

Rich N

Are all DVR-104 drives incapable of reading DVD+R or double layer DVD
+R discs, or is it just mine?  It's clear that the DVR-104 can't burn
double layer discs or DVD+Rs, but I thought it would be able to read
them.

--
Rich

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: