[G4] CPU upgrade?

MegaSTMac at aol.com MegaSTMac at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 15:40:17 PDT 2006

<< Anybody heard of a good cpu upgrade for a MDD dual 867.  Does the new card
from Sonnet work with the MDD?  I desperately need to upgrade my studio
computer. >>

Both GigaDesigns and Sonnet make an upgrade card for the Dual 867 MDD Mac.
They both came out a few months ago so I haven't heard any owner reports yet. In
fact, I'm not sure if the one from Sonnet is shipping yet, but the one from
GigaDesigns has been shipping for a few months now. The tech guy told me they
only have a limited supply.

HTH
STeve