[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 26, Issue 3

Aaron macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 10 04:28:04 PDT 2006

I'd like to remind Digest users that it's MUCH MORE USEFUL to use the "Subject" header of the actual item you're replying to, rather than the "Subject" header of the Digest containing it, in your own "Subject" header! The Volume and Issue numbers of the Digest sre totally meaningless to those of us who receive individual emails, and are rather non-specific in any case.

 - Aaron