[G4] Carbon Copy Cloner

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 09:47:24 PDT 2006

Morning All

I need a straight forward answer to a simple question
about the use of CCC Software.

I have a 40 GB hard drive serving as my bootable drive
and it filling up - at present itÕs about 95% full.

I want to relocate the contains of this drive to a new
60 GB hard drive which has been primed and is ready to
go.

ItÕs my understanding that using CCC , I can clone my
drive onto the second 60 GB hard drive and then use
the cloned item as my new bootable drive. Thus
allowing me to clean and reuse my older 40 GB drive as
a second backup drive

Am I correct in my thinking?

Any help or direction would be helpful

Thanks all and I trust all are having a fun and safe
labor Day Week!