[G4] Tip for MS Wireless Mouse Users

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Mon Sep 4 16:08:44 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I think that's because M$ writes a life expectancy into all of their
code and when that date passes the device won't stop working but it
becomes impaired.

It's a way of keeping the base coming back again and again.

On Sep 4, 2006, at 11:19 AM, Richard M. Kriss wrote:

> My wireless Microsoft Intellmouse Explorer 2.0 became a slug. It was
> non-responsive and very slow.  Changing the battery did not help.  I
> had
> version 5.0 of the Microsoft Mouse.app in my applications folder.
>
>> The current version of the Intellipoint software is 6.0, and is
>> available from the Microsoft web site:
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/downloads/default.mspx
>>

> I downloaded and installed the v 6.0 software and the mouse started
> working
> perfect.
>
> If you MS mouse is non-responsive, I suggest you get the new software.

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC