[G4] Instructions on re-installing myOS9

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 13:11:30 PDT 2006

Chris

Go with a new Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-111D "SuperDrive" -
it's understood by OS X "Panther" with the aid of
"PatchBurn" (free) and is built into OS X "Tiger" from
the get go. Plus it generally runs for under $50.00
New most anywhere - bottom line it's a great deal!

I just upgreated so if you must have a cd drive I've
got one I going to have to sale soon so let me know.

rich