[G4] My G4 monitors (2) goes black, stays black, Mac light on box still on,

JAMES L JACOBSON jjacobs1930 at msn.com
Wed Sep 6 06:44:13 PDT 2006

My G4 has two monitors. Every time I turn it on, it works for a while, say 5
minutes. Then the screens go black and I can't get them back on again.
Usually by just hitting the space key or moving the mouse the screen will
light up again. However, this does not help. The light on the G4 box stays
on during this screen black-out. Any suggestions? Thanks much.

JIM J Bloomington, MN