[G4] help on installing an internal mac modem (i'm A NEWB!)

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 14 12:34:33 PDT 2006

Well that model came with a modem.  It should be located right behind
the PCI slots on the Motherboard.

It is not near the phone connector. It is a daughter card thta plugs
into the Motherboard

http://www.info.apple.com/usen/cip/pdf/g4/modem.pdf

See if this helps

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM