[G4] Broadvoice.com is better than Vonage

David A.French daf65 at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 14 13:10:44 PDT 2006

Hi,

I was with Vonage for a month and got lousy phone service and lousy customer service and it did
seem to slow everything down on the internet when I got a call.  I was just using a regular router.

I made the switch to http://www.broadvoice.com

It is less expensive, great telephone and customer service....I pay a little over 23 bucks a month
including taxes and I have unlimited US, Canda and 21 European countries.  I haven't noticed any
slow down when I'm on the internet other than if I was downloading a huge file and then it was only
marginal.

Also, thanks to those who responded to my question about a sound card for my new to me G4 QS
Dual 1.0 ghz machine.

David