[G4] Netscape ?

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 19 07:12:51 PDT 2006

SE wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Do you mean your were using the Netscape Mail area to retrieve you
> e-mails from your ISP? I know some

That's it!!  Not netscape.net

> took it you meant you had an e-mail address ending in @netscape.net.
>
> I also have used Netscape since the Performa days to retrieve all my
> e-mail (7 different e-mail accounts). I like keeping them totally
> separate from each other which is why I have not switched to Mac mail.

Just one account ... had it for almost 10 years ... lots of mail and
addresses in it.

> Recently Netscape 7.2 has started crashing, stalling etc on me as
> well. Also, when I try to reply to an e-mail or forward a piece of
> spam to my ISP, there is a long hesitation before the reply window
> comes up.

Sounds exactly like what is happening with my Netscape!!

> Are you wanting to know how to migrate all your old e-mails from the
> old OS 9 Netscape side into the OS X side?

I am already using OS 10.4 with NS 7.2, I just want to "migrate" my
email to a different browser if I can.

> I would like to know more about SeaMonkey referred to by Keith Whaley.
> Where do we find it and tell us more.

I got the SeaMonkey address and will check it out.

Thanks,

Dan