[G4] Mailinglist for MacPro/Intel??

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Sat Sep 23 10:10:15 PDT 2006

Plus, I got my Mac Pro about 3 weeks ago and have been running it
very well.  I have the 2.66 gig quad.  Originally came with 2 gig RAM
but I upped it to 3 gig.  I've added 3 300 gig SATA drives to the
original 250 gig that came with it.  I got the stock video card.
Have dual DVD burners and a 20 inch cinema display.  I'm also running
Windows on it via bootcamp and I bought Parallels too.  I prefer
Bootcamp.

Tim

PS. I'm on that list mentioned below.