[G4] Safari vs. Firefox

s. yaz symlkrborn at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 20:29:14 PDT 2006

Folks;
thnx for everybody who responded to my questions about
alternative  browser(s) and processor upgrade for G4
desktop 450 mgz one.  I am new here but found myself
in the midst of best a run mutual help group for mac
addicts  especially for those  who resist   to fast
technological obsoleteness--part legit part commercial
gimmick-- in mac world.
Keep up with good work.