[G4] Technical term needed for problem!

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 13:50:00 PDT 2007

Thanks Harry and James for your suggestions.

    Since I sent out my request on the 2nd of April I have tried a few
things that has greatly reduced my program "wink-outs" (don't know what
else to call them!).

    I have unpluged my Wacom tablet/mouse and purchased a simple USB
optical mouse for navigation. So technically I have decreased the number
of drop-outs (wink-outs) and kernal panics. The only thing I need now is
for Powerlogix to re-do their software for the OSX .4.9 update (so I can
monitor the processor temperature). All is well again!

    Thanks again for the help!

Tom