[G4] Where has everyon gone...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 13:53:30 PDT 2007

Keith

Yo

Until today or was it yesterday? Anyway the list has
been dead sense god know how long - guess it been
fixed - cause the traffic has really picked up and
that's a good thing.

It would be nice to find out the why's and how's would
it?

One doesn't know just how much there missed till there
missed...

Later

Rick