[G4] sonnet 1800 MHZ Sonnet encore ST G4

Win werner win.werner at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 7 06:35:50 PDT 2007

I have a G4 -   AGP  Graphics -  450 MGZ     1GB SD Ram  running TIGER
10,4,9 -

when I am trying to install the 1800 sonnet - initially it booted p properly
and ran properly -
but over time on boot up  it collapses and moving the mouse causes it to
have to restart -
but runs very unstable and I had to put the original card back  in  (450)
to et any kind of sable running
had originall installed the firmware programs as required -
can the 1800 sonnet be tested if it has any inernl probems - I sent an e
mail to sonnet but have had no reply- anybody any suggestions -  also
another problem -    VIRTUAL PC needs native card -
any way around this    ???

win werner