[G4] Any help for me

Warren Hemple Badhawk at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 12:12:07 PDT 2007

After 10.3.9 I get this when I try to log on to myspace.com
G4 533 512 meg Ram  digital audio

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

server. The current custom error settings for this
application prevent the details of the application
error from being viewed remotely (for security
reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers
running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error
message to be viewable on remote machines, please
create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
configuration file located in the root directory of
the current web application. This <customErrors> tag
should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
     <system.web>
         <customErrors mode="Off"/>
     </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be
replaced by a custom error page by modifying the
"defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's
<customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
     <system.web>