[G4] Simple Problem?

Trinzitter Sanwick trinzitter at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 8 06:37:13 PDT 2007

If you look in the following folder, you'll find a menu extra that
you can add to the finder bar, in the clock area:

<hard drive> /System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras

Drag the item named "Eject.menu" to the finder bar, next to where you
see the clock and volume icons and such.  This will give you a drop-
down menu that you can use to open your drive tray.

Tony