[G4] FrankenMac

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 8 12:12:23 PDT 2007

Ronald Steinke wrote:

> 1. What card are you using?

An Asante NIC / PCI card

> 2. Is it Mac OS-X compatible?

It came with OSX software on the CD and I have installed it.

> 3. Why are you trying to use a card when your G3 already has a network
> connection on the back panel?

Because shortly after I bought the computer it received a lightning hit
and the onboard ethernet card no longer worked so I bought the Asante
Card and installed it and it has worked fine with OS 8.1 through OS
9.2.2.  I just can not seem to get it to work with OS 10.2.8

Suggestions and ideas

Dan