[G4] FrankenMac

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Sun Apr 8 15:30:48 PDT 2007

>Ronald Steinke wrote:
>
>>1. What card are you using?
>>
>An Asante NIC / PCI card
>
>>2. Is it Mac OS-X compatible?
>>
>It came with OSX software on the CD and I have installed it.

make sure the driver is for OS X.2.8. If it is an older card you may
need to go to the Assante site and download the correct Driver

--
Have a Happy and Enjoy

Richard E. Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants
410-258-7503
Richard at Meyeroff-C-C.com
Member  Apple Consultants Network  ACHDS

The Answer to your Computer Questions & Needs