[G4] Issues with my lucky find on saint patricks day.

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:21:24 PDT 2007

Kathi,

Check out this site. If you look toward the right hand side you will
see a listing of various revisions of Macs. You should be able to find
your model pretty quickly. My G4-400mhz Sawtooth AGP Gigabit was
bought in July of 2000. It has a blue power light. However the
previous model that didn't have an AGP slot and only a PCI graphics
slot had a greenish light.

http://www.apple-history.com/

Whatever you do, do not underestimate the power of your computer. It
may be old, but it still has a lot of Mojo. Unless you require it for
heavy duty CPU processing, then it should continue to be a very useful
tool. I have mush faster PCs that I can use, but I still prefer this
old G4.

There are a wide variety of things that you can do to upgrade your
machine inexpensively. Most, if not all of these upgrades you can do
yourself. There are small video clips online that can show you how to
do these things. Once you've done it, your self-esteem will be through
the roof.

BIll