[G4] Wacky monitor help

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Mon Apr 9 06:36:52 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Depress and hold the "cmd and opt" keys at the same time, then depress
the "8" key, you have ZOOM turned on!

See the "Universal Access" in the "System Preferences" panel.

On Apr 9, 2007, at 5:58 AM, Morgan wrote:

> Folks, I have this weird problem that just cropped up on my G4 933
> mhz.  Whenever I move the trackball around, the whole screen moves
> back and forth or up and down about 3/4 of an inch opposite to the
> movement of the cursor.  I have no idea what's wrong and therefore no
> idea how to make it stop.  Obviously restarting didn't do the
> trick....  Thanks for any help, Morgan

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC