[G4] FrankenMac!!!

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 9 19:34:00 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Well the FrankenMac is up and running ... sort of.  I have Internet and
all the bookmarks and mail imported without a hitch but a new glitch has
appeared.

As I said this 'puter is running both OS 9.2.2 and OS 10.2.8 on a 7.5 GB
HD partition with no problems ... well a little one.  I can toggle from
10 to 9 in the System Preferences but when I go to Startup Disk there is
nothing in there and it hangs briefly like its trying to find them then
it gives up and I can close the window.

Also, when I try to start up using the OS 9 disk and hold down the C key
it still will not start in OS 9 ... but only in OS 10. I even tried re
installing OS 10.2 but it bypasses it also and goes to 10.2.8 instead.

Perplexed is an understatement,

Dan A. Currie